Pages

Jan 16, 2012

Sports in Japan "women's football"

Hello, this is Tomoko @ Shinjuku Business Garden.

How's your weekend?
I went to see futsal game last Sunday since my friend played. I like to see soccer game,but it was my first time to see Futsal. That's so fun.

Some girls were playing futsal on the same pitch.
When I see them, “Nadeshiko Japan” came to my mind. That is not futsal though.
Do you remember women's World Cup victory by Japanese team in 2011?
As you know,Nadeshiko,which is a pink flower,is nickname of the team.
In Japan,it seems that women's football is getting popular after Nadeshiko's achievement.

I heard one big news about women's football last week. Perhaps everyone knows.
Japanese midfielder Sawa won FIFA women's player of the year called Ballon d'Or award. That's amazing !!

Now I'm thinking about trying to play futsal. maybe...


(Photo : Playing football with Children in Tanzania.)



Tomoko

-Shinjuku Business Garden-
K-1blds 3F, 7-2-6 Nishi-shinjuku, Shinjuku-ku Tokyo, 160-0023 Japan
TEL 03-6890-1111
FAX 03-6890-1151(Outside of Japan;+81-3-6890-1111)
-Office Hour-
Weekdays 9:00-20:00
Saturdays 9:00-14:00
(Sundays and Holidays: Closed)
HP: http://www.shinjuku-bg.jp/en/index.html


No comments:

Post a Comment