Pages

Sep 17, 2018

Restaurant tohoku-bokujo♪

Hello.

This is yotsuya business garden.


Last sunday I went to dinner buffet of restaurant tohoku-bokujo.


Restaurant tohoku-bokujo is group company,s restaurant.

https://www.hotel-continental.co.jp/restaurant/restaurant_tohoku/


I ate little by little various foods and that was absolutely delicious.

Personally I like rice with raw egg



and stew














sweets etc..











and kakinoha tea(wild grass tea).











I like nature and natural foods so I felt happy too much.

Next time I want to go to this restaurant again and always.

I recommendation this resutaurant ♪ ^^




Yotsuya Business Garden
2-14 Yotsuya Sanei-cho, Shinjuku-ku Tokyo,
160-0008 Japan
TEL 03-3358-1913
FAX 03-3358-1914
(Outside of Japan: +81-3-3358-1913)

- Office Hours -
Weekdays 9:00 - 20:00
(Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays: Closed)




No comments:

Post a Comment