Pages

Jun 5, 2012

Yomeisyu

Hello, everyone. How are you?
This is Rumi from the Shibuya Business Garden.

Don't you feel sometimes very tired?
I felt unexplainable fatigue in May and didn't know what to do....
Should I see a doctor or get a can of redbull or just take a lot of rest...?

I went to a drug store in search for some solution and a red box caught my eyes.
It was Yomeisyu. I believe 95% of Japanese know what Yomeisyu is.
It is herbal liquor based on Chinese medicine.
It is said to be effective for fatigue, warm-up your body and improve digestive system
by smoothing blood circulation.

I bought a box expecting it would help my condition.
Look at it! Doesn't it look cool?






















According to the instruction, I should take 20ml of this sake for 3 times a day.
Yes, I sincerely followed the instruction and I felt my body instantly got warmer. It works! I was sure.
But you know what??? I have an alcohol tolerance of less than a baby and was totally drunk.
I realized there is no way I can take it 3 times a day. Cry!!
But I think it is very nice to have such a natural stuff other than jump into medication when you have a problem.
Japanese folk remedies might be different from that of yours, it might be interesting to try Japanese way out sometime
if you have chance:)

Hope you have a smooth week.
Rumi

Shibuya Business Garden
http://www.shibuya-bg.jp/office/
Tel:03-6892-1111
Fax:03-6892-1151
Office Hours
Weekdays:9:00 to 20:00
Saturday:9:00 to 14:00
Sunday and Holidays: closed

No comments:

Post a Comment