Pages

Sep 24, 2015

Tokyo tour "KOENJI"

Hi there This is Satoe from Shinjuku Business Garden
How is it going?
Did you enjoy your "Silver week"?

Today I would like to introduce you about KOENJI
I used to live in around these area
It's been a long time I didn't go there
Many shops had been changed but some of them are still same.

I walked around Koenji and I saw Mikoshi in the street
(Look they were really enjoying!)


Then I stopped one restaurant in lunch





















Sorry this is Japanese...
They have 30 kind of beer
(Its not only Japanese but also German,Belgian,India,etc)















I ordered BBQ pork ribs and Beer from Ibaraki prefecture.

Many my friends from foreign country were surprised that
ALL YOU CAN DRINK system
Of course this restaurant has ALL YOU CAN DRINK menu
(I don't remember the price)

Koenji is a fusion town with NEW/OLD/MUSIC/ART/FASHION/FOOD
I like an atmosphere of Koenji

**********************************************
Our one person room will be available at Shinjuku Business Garden!
If you are looking for an serviced office, telephone answering service,
or mailbox service, please feel free to contact us.
A quick tour is available!

Shinjuku Business Garden
K-1bldg 3F,7-2-6 Nishi-shinjuku,
Shinjuku-ku Tokyo, Japan 160-0023
TEL:03-6890-1111 FAX:03-6890-1151(Outside of Japan:+81-3-6890-1111)

http://www.shinjuku-bg.jp/en/

-Office Hours-
Weekdays 9:00-20:00
Saturday   9:00-14:00
(Sundays and Holidays):Closed


No comments:

Post a Comment