Pages

Sep 15, 2015

Secondhand book store" Niwatori bunko"   


Hi, how is everyone?

It has been raining since the end of August.
It makes me feel like we were totally back in Tsuyu which means rainy season in June.

When raining, I like to read books with hot coffee or hot tea.

I found this secondhand book store called Niwatori bunko in Nishi ogikubo and got some books there.





They are all written in Japanese.
The right one is The Snows of Kilimanjyaro written by Ernest Hemingway.


I would like to read them in one of these days:)







Have a nice rest of the week.
See you on my next blog!





◆◆◆ Shibuya Business Garden ◆◆◆

http://www.shibuya-bg.jp/office/
TEL: 03-6892-1111
FAX: 03-6892-1151

Office Hours
Weekdays: 9:00 to 20:00
Saturday: 9:00 to 14:00
Sunday and Holidays: closedShibuya Business Garden

No comments:

Post a Comment