Pages

Sep 18, 2015

Sukiya Burg Ginza

Hi,this is Sakura from Shinjuku Business Garden.

Have you ever tried Sukiya Burg Ginza?
Maybe I introduced you the hamburg restaurant on this blog before.
I ate the hamburg again when I went to Ginza the other day.
Last time I ordered a juicy hamburg with a flesh avocado on it
and this time what I ordered is.....this!!


A hamburg is covered with melted cheddar cheese!!
How delicious it looks.I love a cheese so much, so it was really good.

Also I recommend you 300BAR in Ginza.
All drinks and foods are only 300 yen(+TAX)!!Check their web site here!

Have a nice weekend!

※We are taking the silver week holidays from September 20th to September 23rd.

------------------------------------------------------------------
Our serviced office for one person will be available from October!
If you are looking for an office, telephone answering service, or mailbox service, please feel free to contact us. A quick tour is available!



Shinjuku Business Garden
K-1bldg 3F,7-2-6 Nishi-shinjuku,
Shinjuku-ku Tokyo, Japan 160-0023
TEL:03-6890-1111 FAX:03-6890-1151(Outside of Japan:+81-3-6890-1111)


http://www.shinjuku-bg.jp/en/

-Office Hours-
Weekdays 9:00-20:00
Saturday   9:00-14:00
(Sundays and Holidays):Closed

No comments:

Post a Comment