Pages

Oct 11, 2013

Train Station at Tokyo

Hello, 
this is Tomoko from Shimbashi Business Garden.

If you've visited Tokyo,you may have seen pictures like this photo.
This photo is information sign at Shibuya Station.
The yellow number means exit of the station. I'm very confused! There're so many exits even at the one station. Which is the best way to get to my destination?


I often check the number of exit when I leave the big station such as Shibuya and Shinjuku. I think the number is very important and useful to live in Tokyo.


If you get lost on the way to our office,please contact us!

Have a nice weekend!


\\\ NEW OPEN Shinjuku Business Garden's 4th floor ! ///
website : http://www.shinjuku-bg.jp/en/


Please feel free to contact us!!


Tomoko


Shimbashi Business Garden

TEL : 03-3459-0233
FAX : 03-3459-0235

Office Hours
Weekdays : 9:00-20:00
Saturday,Sunday and Holidays : Closed

No comments:

Post a Comment