Pages

Aug 9, 2013

FAQ.2 : meeting room

Hello, 
this is Tomoko from Shimbashi Business Garden.


Today,I blog about using a meeting room at Business Garden.




Q:"Do I have to make a reservation for using a meeting room?"

A: Yes. All customers have to make a reservation.
    Please feel free to ask us the room availability.

Q: Can I use the internet in a meeting room?

A: Yes,you can. 


Q:"Can I cancel my reservation?"

A: Yes,you can. 
   If you tell us your cancellation by the day before,you can cancel it for free. 
   However,if you cancel on the day,you have to pay in full.


We hope everyone visit our office for a viewing.
Please feel free to contact us!!

\\\ NEW OPEN Shinjuku Business Garden's 4th floor ! ///
website : http://www.shinjuku-bg.jp/en/




Tomoko


Shimbashi Business Garden

TEL : 03-3459-0233
FAX : 03-3459-0235

Office Hours
Weekdays : 9:00-20:00
Saturday,Sunday and Holidays : Closed

No comments:

Post a Comment