Pages

May 21, 2013

Pho for lunch!

Hello everyone! This is Takashima from Shinjuku Business Garden.

I've been working at our Shibuya Business Garden once or twice a week recently, and it's always fun to explore good places to eat in a new place! 
I usually bring my lunch and eat it at the office, but once in a while I go out for lunch to pamper myself.

I don't really hang out in Shibuya and am totally new to the area, so my coworker took me out to lunch at her favorite Pho place COM PHO after we got off work at Shibuya Business Garden on a sunny Saturday afternoon.

I ordered their collagen pho which has a lot of veggies, small dried shrimps, and red ginger in their special white chicken soup and also a small bowl of curry and rice! Yummm! It was so good!




  



The restaurant is located in Shibuya Tokyu Plaza, and it's just a few minutes away from Shibuya Business Garden! It'll definitely be one of my lunch options on my "pamper myself" day in Shibuya : )


See you and have a great rest of the week!




No comments:

Post a Comment