Pages

May 29, 2013

Ben & Jerry's

Hi, this is Shibuya Business Garden.

As the summer gets closer, you might see a waiting line in front of ice cream shops.
We have almost 2 months raining season before summer though.

What's your favorite ice cream?

Baskin-Robbins has been probably No.1 famous ice cream shop in Japan for many years.
When I was in the U.S, I was addicted to cappuccino blast, and had it everyday.
It's kind of funny that I remembered it after 20 years.
By the way, my favorite flavor is Rocky Road since I was little.

It was unfortunate that haagen-dazs shops in Japan are all closed.
You can still get it in a convenience stores and super markets though.

Ben & Jerry's shop was just across the street from my apartment, and
I stopped by often When living in the U.S.



I had Cherry Garcia at the shop opened last summer in Kichijoji.
Ice cream has to be with sugar corn not a cup:P





Shibuya Business Garden

http://www.shibuya-bg.jp/office/
TEL: 03-6892-1111
FAX: 03-6892-1151
Office Hours
Weekdays: 9:00 to 20:00
Saturday: 9:00 to 14:00
Sunday and Holidays: closed

No comments:

Post a Comment