Pages

Nov 8, 2012

Trip to Thailand!

Hi everyone!

This is Ryoko from Yotsuya Business Garden.

The weather is really fine in these days, isn't it?
The gentle breeze and sunshine come into our service office.

Today, I'm going to show you some pictures of my trip to Thailand.
In Bangkok, I went to the shopping center and I found funny figures and signboards. 


   


 Sumo wrestlers...




These sign boards say "You are our important guests", "This is your precious time."



I couldn't help laughing when I saw this. It says, "Scarecrow, quick and delicious, in Japanese way."


I also visit the cosplay event (dressing in costume of manga characters).
Japanese animations are so popular in Thailand and I really enjoyed talking with people.

See you next Thursday!!

Ryoko

Yotsuya Business Garden-37 Sanei-cho,
Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo, Japan 160-0008
TEL:03-3358-1913 FAX:03-3358-1914(Outside of Japan:+81-3-3358-1913)
http://www.yotsuya-bg.jp/en/
-Office Hours-
Weekdays 9:00-20:00
(Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays):Closed

No comments:

Post a Comment