Pages

Nov 1, 2012

Halloween Illumination!!

Hi !

This is Ryoko from Shimbashi Business Garden.

Did you enjoy Halloween yesterday?

I went to Sophia University which I graduate this year. The university festival is held from November 1st to 3rd. So, I joined the pre-night-festival.

Band concerts were so exciting and I really loved them.

Also, the main building was Illuminated by the window light. I've never seen this huge size of Jack-o'-lantern before. How cute!!



Sophia university often do this illumination surprise, so please check the building when you come to our Yotsuya office.

See you next week!

Ryoko


Shimbashi Business Garden
5-25-1 Shimbashi, Minato-ku Tokyo, 105-0004 Japan

TEL 03-3459-0233
FAX 03-3459-0235
- Office Hours-
Weekdays 9:00~20:00

No comments:

Post a Comment