Pages

May 21, 2012

wedding ceremony


Hello.
This is Tomoko from Shimbashi Business Garden.

How's your weekend?

I went to my home town Fukuoka this weekend to attend the wedding of my best friend.
She asked me to give a speech there,so that made me so nervous.
But I was able to extend my deepest congratulations and felt happy to see her big smile.

Have you ever attend a wedding in Japan?
Shinto-style wedding,a religious ceremony held at shrine,is a Japanese traditional wedding ceremony,but nowadays Japanese wedding has a great variety of ways to celebrate.
Even at Tokyo Disney Land, we can hold a wedding...


This is my favorite place 'Keya' at Fukuoka. We can enjoy beautiful sea!



See you next week.

tomoko

Shimbashi Business Garden
5-25-1 Shimbashi, Minato-ku Tokyo,105-0004 Japan
TEL 03-3459-0233
FAX 03-3459-0235
- Office Hours -
Weekdays 9:00~20:00

please press 'Like!' button♪

No comments:

Post a Comment