Pages

May 24, 2012

Japanese home cooking  ① Grilling Abura-age with whitebaits and green onion


Hello, I am Meg from Yotsuya BuisinessGarden.
I would like to introduce some Japanese style home cooked meal.
Since I have married, almost every day I have cooked for my family.
However, I cannot take much time to cook, comparing to full-time housewife.

My dishes are very simple to cook, but tasty!
This is grilling Abura-age with whitebaits and green onion.



One of my friends taught me this way at her home party.

Firstly, grille Abura-age on both sides
Secondly, put whitebaits and green onion on
Thirdly, sprinkle with soy sauce

The most important thing is to choose the good Abura-age,
If you have a chance, please get good Abura-age in handmade tofu store and try it!


Meg



Yotsuya Business Garden8-37 Sanei-cho,
Shinjuku-ku Tokyo,160-0008 Japan
TEL  03-3358-1913FAX 03-3358-1914(Outside of Japan: +81-3-3358-1913)
- Office Hours -
Weekdays 9:00~20:00
(Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays): Closd
Posted by maiko at 8:53 PM


No comments:

Post a Comment