Pages

May 23, 2012

An earthquake in Bologna

Hello, this is Maiko Yamada from the Yotsuya Business Garden.






Do you know a quite big earthquake was hit in Bologna?
it was hit before dawn on 20th.
I have some friends there, so I was really worried about them.
I made contact with them hurryingly, I was relieved that they all were safe....


Some people were crushed under and died, however, the departed were in a minority.
There are many buildings which are the world heritage, some of them were destroyed, however, they are keep it from escalating out of control.
These areas are really nice place which I have visited before, so I am worried about it.


When we have experienced 3.11, my Italian friends contacted me soon, I felt so delighted.



Like Japan, Italy is a volcanic country and have an earthquake. 
I hope damage would not to become expland more. 








Yotsuya Business Garden8-37 Sanei-cho,
Shinjuku-ku Tokyo,160-0008 Japan
TEL  03-3358-1913FAX 03-3358-1914(Outside of Japan: +81-3-3358-1913
- Office Hours -
Weekdays 9:00~20:00
(Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays): Closd

No comments:

Post a Comment