Pages

Aug 9, 2016

Trial lesson: making an accessory using Venetian glass      


Hi, everyone!


Having fun with taking trial lessons these days, I made an accessory with Venetian glass this time!







By using this gas burner, melt the glass sticks and create the figure.

The process is way to difficult for the beginner like me!







It took 1.5 hours to make this small ball figure on the left.

I made a good choice of colors; bright green, yellow green, and pale yellow on the white color base.

These are the good samples for the beginners to make.






You can easily tell the left green one is mine and the right blue one is the teacher's.

Because what I made was too small and did not come out as I expected, the teacher kindly gave me the sample she made.

Though these 2 balls are different sizes, I made them into a pare of pierced earrings.








This is the cute tiny red golden fish pierced earring she made. 







I wonder where the another pair went.  

It may swim away from the heat of the gas burner!:P
















Thank you for reading.





■■■ Notice ■■■

Business Garden will be closed from August 11th through August 16th for summer vacation.
We will be open on August 17th at 9:00 am as usual.

Thank you!









<Shibuya Business Garden>

http://www.shibuya-bg.jp/office/

TEL: 03-6892-1111
FAX: 03-6892-1151

Office Hours
Weekdays: 9:00 to 20:00
Saturday: 9:00 to 14:00


Sunday and Holidays: closed

No comments:

Post a Comment