Pages

Dec 8, 2015

Heavenly beach in Taketomi island (2)      

Hi, everyone!

Here is the second episode of my Taketomi trip.

Heading to Aiyaru beach!
After going through the narrow passage by bicycle........................




the white sand beautiful beach comes directly into the sight!!!






The weather was really like mid summer, the temperature went up to 30 degree.

It is not usual to swim in the beach at the end of November, but it was hot enough to.
I gave it a try! ( I even brought my bathing suit with a slight possibility of swimming:P)

Aiyaru beach is not allowed swimming so I went to another beautiful beach called Kondoi beach where swimming is not prohibited.


This is Kondoi beach.
No people!

I enjoyed out of season swimming and got little tanned:)




The water is clear enough to see the tiny fish and other creatures under the water.






No one else was there but me.

The foot prints are all mine.
I went back and force to leave my foot prints on the white sand but
the waves erased right after I left them.






Sun set of the beach.
What a marvelous day I spend.







Continue to the episode 3.


Have a nice week!






◆◆◆ Shibuya Business Garden ◆◆◆

http://www.shibuya-bg.jp/office/
TEL: 03-6892-1111
FAX: 03-6892-1151

Office Hours
Weekdays: 9:00 to 20:00
Saturday: 9:00 to 14:00


Sunday and Holidays: closedShibuya Business Garden

No comments:

Post a Comment