Pages

Nov 24, 2014

At the school festival of University, why were sold 500 yen of ballpoint pen very well?

Hello everyone.
I introduce what was interesting in a recent article I read.
As someone has been share this news in FaceBook, you might have seen it.

















It is a story in the school festival of Showajoshi University.
The students who have attended the courses of "Entrepreneurship and Venture Business" put out the booths at the festival.
And I think it was great and I learned many things from this story.

First of all, the students invested their money to their booth business.
If  they gained a profit,  they got money, but If the loss, it is a system that bear on their own. I think it is a good system because they become seriously concerning the money.

The second point is advice from mentors who was working in actual business.
In stationery shop that has been considered a disadvantage than food and beverage booths, the students sold a lot of ordinary 2-color ballpoint pen priced ¥ 500.

For questions from the mentor of 'what kind of things are effective at moving people', this is the result of thought.

I think this kind of thought is very important!
Actually, while I also read an article, I've thought hard and whether there is something bright idea,
My imagination is poor, I didn't reach to good idea.


I share this article, so please have a look !


’At the school festival of University, why were sold 500 yen of ballpoint pen very well?’
writen by Takaaki Yasuda 
Diamond ZAI ONLINE, Diamond corporation Business Information 
http://diamond.jp/articles/-/62249


Meg

------------------------------------------------------------------
We have several offices for one/two persons available at Business Garden Yotsuya Annex!
If you are looking for an serviced officetelephone answering service, or mailbox service, please feel free to contact us. A quick tour is available!




Business Garden Yotusya Annex
Tel 03-5366-4700 Fax 03-5366-4701(Out side of Japan : +81-3-5366-4700)

Office Hours
Weekdays 9:00-20:00

Saturday, Sunday, and National holidays : Closed

No comments:

Post a Comment