Pages

Oct 3, 2014

ZOO

Hi,this is Sakura from Yotsuya Business Garden.

Our serviced office for 1 person is now available for 47,520 yen(including tax).
The cost includes telephone answering service!
The room will be sold on a first come first served basis.Don't miss this great deal!!
Please contact us to get more details⇒03-3358-1913

By the way, I went to the zoo last week for the first time in a while.
I've really liked animals since I was a child.
It is located near my house so I used to go to the zoo with my family when I was a child.
Let me show you some photos which had been taken well:)

A mandrill
He/She has a noble face!
A meerkat
He/She was looking straight at my camera★
A porcupine
Looks cool.
Squirrle monkeys
Their hands?foot? were so cute.
capybaras
They were basking in the sun.
A mini pig
can't believe he/she is a MINI pig!
A goat
He/She was sticking out his/her tongue to me!XD

I was healed by them.
You may be healed If you see them at the zoo!

Have a nice weekend!


------------------------------------------------------------------
We have several offices for one/two persons available at Yotsuya Business Garden!
If you are looking for an serviced office, telephone answering service, or mailbox service, please feel free to contact us. A quick tour is available!




Yotsuya Business Garden
8-37 Sanei-cho,
Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo, Japan 160-0008
TEL:03-3358-1913 FAX:03-3358-1914(Outside of Japan:+81-3-3358-1913)


-Office Hours-
Weekdays 9:00-20:00
Saturdays、Sundays and Holidays):Closed

No comments:

Post a Comment