Pages

Oct 7, 2014

Apple orchard candles

Hello everyone! This is Takashima from Business Garden.

Last month, a group of my friends went on a trip to the US for a week. Sad that I couldn't go with them, but they bought some gifts from the states for me : )

Among several gifts they gave me, I especially like the candle in the picture.






Once I light the candle, the whole room smells like green apples and I feel like I'm in the orchard. It's pretty nice to relax and calm looking at the burning candle after taking a bath at the end of the day.


Have a nice week!


We also have vacancy in a serviced office at the moment.
If you are looking for an office, feel free to contact us.

         ↓

<Shibuya Business Garden>

http://www.shibuya-bg.jp/office/
TEL: 03-6892-1111
FAX: 03-6892-1151
Office Hours
Weekdays: 9:00 to 20:00
Saturday: 9:00 to 14:00
Sunday and Holidays: closed Shibuya Business Garden

No comments:

Post a Comment