Pages

Aug 1, 2014

Trip to Taipei 『Taiwanese food』

Hello,this is Sakura from Yotsuya Business Garden.

What are you planning to do in this summer vacation?
I went to Taipei during the 3day holiday in the middle of July.
It was my 3rd trip to Taipei.
Today,Let me show you some photos of Taiwanese food which I had there.

Abalones(awabi)? 

Mango shaved ice

 shao xing jiu flavored of chicken(a Chinese liqueur)

Oyster omelet

Shrimp wonton

Xiao long bao

Taiwan fried noodles,deep-fried crub,Taiwan beer

All of them looks very delicious, aren't they?
Especially I liked an oyster omelet!A shrimp omelet was also good.
You can have Taiwanese food at the night market at a low price!
On next friday,I will write about the place where I went sightseeing in Taiwan.

Have a nice weekend!




------------------------------------------------------------------
We have several offices for one/two persons available at Yotsuya Business Garden!
If you are looking for an serviced office, telephone answering service, or mailbox service, please feel free to contact us. A quick tour is available!





Yotsuya Business Garden
8-37 Sanei-cho,
Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo, Japan 160-0008
TEL:03-3358-1913 FAX:03-3358-1914(Outside of Japan:+81-3-3358-1913)


-Office Hours-
Weekdays 9:00-20:00
Saturdays、Sundays and Holidays):Closed

No comments:

Post a Comment