Pages

Aug 27, 2014

A long-established Sobaya, Ueno Yabu Soba     

Hi, this is Shibuya Business Garden.

It's been already a week from Bon vacation and August is almost over.

Instead of going back to my parents' house this year, I had soba almost every day
during the pat Bon vacation.  Some already know that I am a soba lover:-)

It was raining the day I visited this long established Sobaya called Ueno Yabu Soba.

Good thing is that there was no waiting line on this day.




Do you see a man who demonstrates soba making started working in the window?

A foreign lady group was enjoying soba lunch at the time I went, and
taking some pictures of his demonstration.




What I ate?
Seiro, cold soba, with big shrimp tempra!!




I am seriously planning to go to Nagano prefecture just to eat soba in the near future.
They have good quality of soba.  I can't forget how delicious it was.......
I could eat soba 3 times a day in Nagano:P




<Ueno Yabu Soba>
6-9-16 Ueno Taito-ku Tokyo
TEL:03-3831-4728







------------------------------------------------------------------
We have several offices for one/two persons available at Shibuya Business Garden!
If you are looking for an serviced office, telephone answering service, or mailbox service, please feel free to contact us. A quick tour is available!




<Shibuya Business Garden>

http://www.shibuya-bg.jp/office/
TEL: 03-6892-1111
FAX: 03-6892-1151
Office Hours
Weekdays: 9:00 to 20:00
Saturday: 9:00 to 14:00
Sunday and Holidays: closedShibuya Business Garden

No comments:

Post a Comment