Pages

Jul 16, 2013

Summer Festival at the Yasaka Temple

Hello everyone! This is Takashima from Shinjuku Business Garden.

I hope you all had a great holiday weekend : )
I went to a summer festival held at the nearest temple called Yasaka-jinja on Saturday with my housemates.

It had been a while since I went to summer festivals last time, but I think the festival was the biggest festival among all that I had ever been to.




We arrived at the temple at about 7pm, and it was already so packed with people that we could barely walk though the crowd to the center of the temple.

Since it was too crowded and hot, we decided to get some food at the hot stands and go back and eat it at home. We enjoyed the food we brought back home, and the party continued until the next morning... : )

Summer has just begun, and there're tons of summer and fireworks festivals coming up!

Have a great rest of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment