Pages

Apr 9, 2013

Patissier in the house!


Hello everyone!

I’m Takashima, and I started to work for Shinjuku Business Garden from this April! 

I was living in the U.S. for the past 8 years and came back to Japan last fall. After spending some time with my family and friends in my home town, Kobe, I moved to Tokyo about a month ago, and now I’m living in the west suburb of Tokyo with 15+ people from all over the world who have nothing in common but a suitcase with dreams in it. They are all adorable and interesting people, and they also have unique backgrounds. One of them used to work as a pastry chef, and he made a birthday cake for our birthday girl last night! 




Very professional isn’t it? Of course it tasted awesome!

Anyway, like many of the visitors here, I’m pretty new to the area, and I’m so excited to share my fun findings in my brand new life in Tokyo with you all here!


See you on next Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment