Pages

Apr 16, 2013


Hello everyone!

This is Takashima from Shinjuku Business Garden.

I know it’s still way too early but now that the cherry blossom season is over, I did fireworks with my housemates last weekend... ! Since it was not legal to do fireworks in California where I was living, it was my first time to do it in the past 10 years and I was so exited! My housemates from overseas, needless to say, seemed to have so much fun too. My favorite is Senko Hanabi, which is very quiet and beautiful and makes us calm as it sparkles very softly.






There are still more than a couple of months before the best fireworks season, but I’m already excited to plan which fireworks festivals to go this summer... !

(Fireworks are not allowed in some places so please check the place before doing it : ))

Have a good rest of the week and see you on next Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment