Pages

Mar 12, 2013

Act involuntarily


This is Maiko Yamada from Shimbashi Business Garden.


I will talk abount the story which I had seen a person who helped a handicapped person.

The other day, I was on the way back to home, I found an aged man with stick.

He was walking comfortlessly on the platform
when I was looking at him from the train while parking.

He was heading for entrance gate, and was trying to go down the stairs.
It looked so risky, for just then, a woman approached to him immediately,
picked up his hand, and put it to her shoulder.
She helped his descending with in silence.

This is really heartwarming, I felt.
I think someone who can act involuntarily is respectable.
I would like to be a person like this woman.



Shimbashi Business Garden5-25-1 Shimbashi, Minato-ku Tokyo,105-0004 Japan
http://www.shimbashi-bg.co.jp/en/
TEL 03-3459-0233FAX 03-3459-0235
- Office Hours -Weekdays 9:00~20:00
If you like Business Garden's fan-page on facebook,please press 'Like!' button♪

No comments:

Post a Comment