Pages

Apr 22, 2012

Ayers Rock


Hello, everyone.
How are you doing?
This is Rumi from the Shibuya Business Garden.
As the golden week is getting closer, there is some festive mode everywhere.
Have you decided to do something special during the golden week?
I used to work for a company where I needed to work on holidaies and weekends.
So this year I would enjoy the golden week just like normal people do for the first time maybe in 7 years.
I bet a lot of people travel abroad during the golden week.
I LOVE travel abroad! It's really enrich your life.
I visited the Ayers Rock in December and it turned out to be the unforgettable holiday.
I took part in a sunrise tour of which starting time was 4AM!!
It was early summer in Australia but in the desert such as Ayers Rock, before sunrise was freezing.
We started the tour when outside was still in total dark, and with a hot cup of coffee in your hand,
we waited the sunrise at a nice spot.
Above was a photo I took there when the Ayers Rock shined in the Sunrise.
I almost cried because it was too beautiful.
If you are planing to visit Australia, I highly recommend you to pay a visit there.
It was worth every penny I spent:)
Hope you have a great Sunday.
Rumi
Shibuya Business Garden
Tel:03-6892-1111
Fax:03-6892-1151
Office Hours
Weekdays:9:00 to 20:00
Saturday:9:00 to 14:00
Sunday and Holidays: closed

No comments:

Post a Comment