Pages

Oct 20, 2017

JR Station stamp -Yotsuya-

Hello!
This is Yotsuya Business Garden :- )


Here to share my Yotsuya adventure last week!

It's JR Station Stamps!
It's located inside Midorinomadoguchi (ticket office) at Yotsuya Station.
There are thousands of stations in Tokyo, but only 77 stations got its unique stamps, related the area's histories and architectures.
( I should try to collect all 77 station stamps, shouldn't I??)


It's Yotsuya Sutation version :- )
It's said ECO-STATION MODEL STATION since 2012...
I googled it and found Yotsuya station was the very first station that designed for Eco friendly JR station with LED lighting and lots of greens :- )


JR Yotsuya station was normal, very standard station to me.
But after knowing this,
I feel I'm in Eco-friendly action, just using the station!


My Yotsuya Adventure will follow next week ...
Have a nice weekend, and See you on next Friday!!

【Yotsuya Business Garden】  
More information ⇒⇒⇒ Please call us! 03-3358-1913
















Yotsuya Business Garden 8-37 Sanei-cho, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo, Japan 160-0008 TEL:03-3358-1913 FAX:03-3358-1914(Outside of Japan:+81-3-3358-1913) http://www.yotsuya-bg.jp/en/
-Office Hours- Weekdays 9:00-20:00 (Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays):Closed

No comments:

Post a Comment