Pages

Feb 7, 2017

Mr. Farmer   

Hi, everyone!


Did you know number of restaurants for vegans are increasing in Tokyo area?

I heard many vegan tourists from foreign countries have difficulty with finding a vegan restaurant in Japan.

I found one of them in Shinjuku and went there for lunch.
It is called "Mr. Farmer."

They have fresh salads, vegetable sandwiches, fruits and cold press juices as well as meat dishes.

What do you think this hamburger is made of?
It is not meet but the big size mushroom called "Giga mash."




It reminds me of the portobello mushroom hamburger which I had in Arizona 5 years ago.

It was so good.
I even went there to eat it 3 times in 5 days during my stay in Arizona!


If you are interested or are vegan, you may want to visit this Mr. Farmer.





Thanks for reading.


Have a nice rest of the week!





Shimbashi Business Garden
5-25-1 Shimbashi,
Minato-ku, Tokyo, Japan 105-0004
TEL:03-3459-0233 FAX:03-3459-0235(Outside of Japan:+81-3-3459-0233)
http://www.shimbashi-bg.co.jp/en/

-Office Hours-
Weekdays 9:00-20:00
(Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays):Closed

No comments:

Post a Comment