Pages

Feb 23, 2017

ITALY2016  Sweets♡

Hi there,this is Satoe from Shinjuku business garden,

Do you think only women love sweets?
Almost everybody love sweets in Italy.

I catch up with my friends when I visited in Italy.
We had these gelato with cream,chocolate,candied fruit,



















Looks small but it is not,I couldn't eat all.
I prefer just gelato....(without too much cream,etc)
Italian gelato is really taste good.

Ciao ciao,see ya!

**********************************************
Our one person room is available at Yotsuya Business Garden!
If you are looking for an serviced office, telephone answering service,
or mailbox service, please feel free to contact us.
A quick tour is available!

Yotsuya Business Garden
http://www.yotsuya-bg.jp/en/

-Office Hours-
Weekdays 9:00-20:00
(Weekends and Holidays):Closed

No comments:

Post a Comment