Pages

May 6, 2016

ICHIGAYA FISH CENTER

Hi,this is Sakura from Shinjuku Business Garden.

I went to ICHIGAYA FISH CENTER for a fishing pond with my mother.
On the way to work, I can see this place by train everyday, so I always wanted to go there!


You can enjoy a carp fishing here!

Put bite on a hook like this.

Just waiting until a fish biting at the hook.

Unfortunately, I couldn't catch it but my mother caught one!!!

There isn't any shade and it is very hot in Summer so you should wear a hat when you go there.

Enjoy the rest of GW holidays!

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Our serviced office for 2 people is now available at Shinjuku Business Garden!
If you are looking for a serviced office, telephone answering service, or mailbox service, please feel free to contact us. A quick tour is available!




Shinjuku Business Garden
K-1bldg 3F,7-2-6 Nishi-shinjuku,
Shinjuku-ku Tokyo, Japan 160-0023
TEL:03-6890-1111 FAX:03-6890-1151(Outside of Japan:+81-3-6890-1111)


http://www.shinjuku-bg.jp/en/

-Office Hours-
Weekdays 9:00-20:00
Saturday   9:00-14:00
(Sundays and Holidays):Closed

No comments:

Post a Comment