Pages

Aug 30, 2015

Other side of the world!!

Hi! This is Machiko from Yotsuya Business Garden.

I wanna introduce one of my favorite place in the world today.

Yes! Macchu Picchu in Peru!
Isn`t this beautiful?




I took this picture from the moutain which is back of Machu Picchu ruins.
Did you know that you can climb the mountain?





Those llamas live there.
It says that somebody took them for making a commercial film but
they didn`t took them back to where they were so llamas just live there.
I don`t know that`s truth or not though. hahaha.





















If you have a chance, I strongly recomend going there.
It is worth visiting!!


Yotsuya Business Garden8-37 Sanei-cho,

Shinjuku-ku Tokyo,160-0008 Japan

TEL  03-3358-1913FAX 03-3358-1914(Outside of Japan: +81-3-3358-1913)

- Office Hours -

Weekdays 9:00~20:00

(Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays): Closd

No comments:

Post a Comment