Pages

Aug 26, 2015

Fireworks Festival!

Hi, This is Ryoko from Shimbashi Business Garden.

It's been not that hot in these days.
I' m going to write about my Obon holiday in Shimonoseki which is my hometown.

My parents went to Karato fish market to buy fresh fish for me .Wow!!
They were sooooo yummy!



Every Obon holiday period, a special fireworks festival is held in Shimonoseki.
http://hanabi.moji-retro.com/modules/guide/index.php/contest/index.html

And this year, I invited my friend to my house and watched fireworks from the veranda.


Please enjoy the fireworks pictures!







See you on next Wednesday.

Ryoko


Shimbashi Business Garden NEWS】
There is a single room at Shimbashi Business Garden.
\43,200(tax included) 




















Included services are...
・Telephone answering service(English/Japanese)
・Your own number and fax number
・Business address
・Available for Company registration
・Mail/Package/Fax receiving service 
・Free high speed Internet
・Utilities/Maintenance free
・Cleaning service of common space
・Display of company name

To find more information, please call↓
Shimbashi Business Garden TEL: 03-3459-0233














Shimbashi Business Garden
5-25-1 Shimbashi,
Minato-ku, Tokyo, Japan 105-0004
TEL:03-3459-0233 FAX:03-3459-0235(Outside of Japan:+81-3-3459-0233)
http://www.shimbashi-bg.co.jp/en/

-Office Hours-
Weekdays 9:00-20:00
(Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays):Closed

No comments:

Post a Comment