Pages

Dec 17, 2014

Crazy for Soba

Hi, this is Shibuya Business Garden.

Hi, how is everyone?

We are halfway through this week.

I've written how much I love soba many times in my past blog,
I have to tell you I found another great soba place in Mitaka.


It's called Kibiya, 8 minutes walk from JR Mitaka station.





<Weekday lunch>

Oh, I can't believe I finished eating soba without taking a photo of it.
Your choice of hot or cold soba comes with tenmusu.







Tenmusu which is a rice ball topped with small shrimp tempra and an omelet.





Soba is really good for your health and diet, too.


Have a nice day.


------------------------------------------------------------------
We have several offices for one/two persons available at Shibuya Business Garden!
If you are looking for an serviced office, telephone answering service, or mailbox service, please feel free to contact us. A quick tour is available!



<Shibuya Business Garden>

http://www.shibuya-bg.jp/
TEL: 03-6892-1111
FAX: 03-6892-1151
Office Hours
Weekdays: 9:00 to 20:00
Saturday: 9:00 to 14:00
Sunday and Holidays: closed Shibuya Business Garden

No comments:

Post a Comment