Pages

Jun 4, 2013

Caretta!

Hello everyone! This is Takashima from Shinjuku Business Garden

I've been working at our different locations recently, and I was working at our Yotsuya Business Garden last week.

I'd heard that there were lots of nice restaurants around Yotsuya Business Garden, so I was already so excited to choose where to have my lunch on my way to work in the morning : 9

Our Yotsuya staff recommended me to try a place called Dining Caretta just around the corner from Yotsuya Business Garden, and it was actually the one that I was most interested in on the way to work on that day.

And this is what I had : )




Pork steak with their special oriental-flavored sauce, a bowl of rice, salad, a cup of soup of the day, and your choice of drink for 1,000yen! Not only the price but the food was fantastic!

Maybe it's kind of hard to see how large the serving portion is from the picture, but they were served in a healthy, big portion that could satisfy my appetite (I eat a lot).

The place is actually very famous for oysters, and I'll definitely come back for fresh oysters and wines next time : )


Alright, see you on next Tuesday and have a great rest of the week!


No comments:

Post a Comment