Pages

Jun 24, 2013

A Wedding Ceremony at the Shrine 'Kanda Myoujin'

One of my friends got married at the Shrine 'Kanda Myoujin' a couple of week ago.
Wedding Ceremonies at Shrine is not so popular in Tokyo, comparing to  church wedding ceremonies.


















However, she and many her friends love to wear the kimono, of course I do too .
And she loves to go to the shrines and temples everywhere in Japan.
So she chose the shrine wedding.

Japanese old ceremonial music 'Gagaku' was very solemn atmosphere!
Only my regret, I did not wear the Japanese traditional wedding dress named 'Shiromuku' at my wedding ceremony.

She was very beautiful as a Japanese style June bride!

Megumi



Business Garden Yotusya Annex

Tel 03-5366-4700 Fax 03-5366-4701(Out side of Japan : +81-3-5366-4700)
http://www.yotsuya-bg.jp/annex/en/

Office Hours

Weekdays 9:00-20:00


Saturday, Sunday, and National holidays : Closed

No comments:

Post a Comment