Pages

Oct 23, 2012

Virtual Office Viewing of Business Garden! -No.2"Yotsuya Annex"-


Hello, This is Yuki @ Shinjuku Business Garden.

How was your weekend?
It was great weather during the weekend!
BUT since I LOVE staying at home on my day off, so....I started knitting a sweater :D
I will show you when I finish it!

Last week, I took you to the Yotsuya for Virtual Office Viewing!
This week, I will take you to the "Yotsuya Annex" tour!

Yotsuya Annex is the newly opened service office..everything is new here!

Here is the entrance....
Looks like a nice cafe...you can use here for your quick meeting.



Here is the meeting room..


And this is our office....
Annex has a lot of rooms with window!



If you are looking for an office in Yotsuya....

Hope you enjoy our virtual office viewing!


Yuki

****Virtual Office Viewing of Business Garden Series******
 -No.1 "Yotsuya"-


-Shinjuku Business Garden-
K-1blds 3F, 7-2-6 Nishi-shinjuku, Shinjuku-ku Tokyo, 160-0023 Japan
TEL 03-6890-1111
FAX 03-6890-1151(Outside of Japan;+81-3-6890-1111)
-Office Hour-
Weekdays 9:00-20:00
Saturday 9:00-20:00
(Sunday and Holiday: Closed)

No comments:

Post a Comment