Pages

Sep 13, 2012

Nice to meet you!

Hi, everyone!

My name is Ryoko Kuroda. I've started working at Business Garden from this week!

I'm looking forward to meeting you.  

If you see somebody look like a kid, it's me! Probably it's easy to remember.

My hobby is to watch films, and read Manga (Japanese comics).
When I was in England as an exchange student, I used to watch Japanese animations translated in English.
They are really fun to watch and good way to understand Japanese culture!

By the way, I went to the festival in Togoshi Ginza last Sunday. In Togoshi, there is a longest shopping street in Japan.





People were singing traditional songs and they carried portable shrines on their shoulders.

Many other festivals are held in Tokyo so why don't you go?

Ryoko


-Shinjuku Business Garden-
K-1blds 3F, 7-2-6 Nishi-shinjuku, Shinjuku-ku Tokyo, 160-0023 Japan
TEL 03-6890-1111
FAX 03-6890-1151(Outside of Japan;+81-3-6890-1111)
-Office Hour-
Weekdays 9:00-20:00
Saturday 9:00-20:00
(Sunday and Holiday: Closed)



No comments:

Post a Comment