Pages

Aug 12, 2012

Have you ever been to Shimane??

Hi, 
My name is Yuki from Yotsuya Business Garden.

I joined this company on Monday, therefore this was my first week!!
This is my first blog for Business Garden.
Yoroshiku Onegai Shimasu.


I will briefly introduce myself.

I'm from Shimane.
Do you know where Shimane is??
Shimane is famous for....... Izumo Taisha (Izumo shrine).

This is one of the oldest shrines in Japan.




If you go there.....
try and throw coins into the huge ropes and it is believed to bring you good fortune!!

Also Shimane is known for it's coastline views, Soba and Onsen.
Here is very countryside but if you get the opportunity to visit, PLEASE GO!

Hope everyone has a good Obon holiday!!


Yuki 
(Yotsuya Business Garden)



Yotsuya Business Garden-37 Sanei-cho,
Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo, Japan 160-0008
TEL: 03-3358-1913   FAX:03-3358-1914(Outside of Japan: +81-3-3358-1913)
http://www.yotsuya-bg.jp/en/
-Office Hours-
Weekdays  9:00-20:00
(Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays): Closed

No comments:

Post a Comment