Pages

Oct 12, 2019

Autumn of spots & appetite

Hello, this is Yotsuya Business Garden.

This weekend is three consecutive holidays again!!
This Monday is the Sports Day Holiday,
it's 10th of October previously and the memorial day that
opening date of 1964 Tokyo Olympic🎽

In my case, I eat some new Autumn sweets without exercising😅
My favorite of the Autumn foods is sweet potato, chestnut and pumpkin💕
I have bought these sweets as my lunch dessert
at the nearby convenience store, LAWSON.

a roll cake of sweet potato

a hot chestnut bun















I haven't eaten a pumpkin sweet in this season yet,
so I want to eat a pumpkin pudding or pumpkin pie😋


The typhoon No.19 will be coming on this weekend,
so please be careful its damages.

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆
Yotsuya Business Garden
2-14 Yotsuyasanei-cho, Shinjuku-ku Tokyo,
160-0008 Japan
TEL 03-3358-1913
FAX 03-3358-1914
(Outside of Japan: +81-3-3358-1913)

- Office Hours -
Weekdays 9:00 - 18:00
(Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays: Closed)

No comments:

Post a Comment