Pages

Oct 5, 2019

a bug repellent spray

Hello, this is Yotsuya Business Garden.

In spite of October, it's hot during the day and
there are few days like an autumn season.

That's why I see a mosquito in our office or around Yotsuya BG😱

I bought a bug repellent spray last month
because I was bitten by a lot of mosquito on the same day😂













I like this smell like lemongrass, so I always carry it in my bag.
Probably I haven't been bitten by their in recent days.(maybe...)

I hope it's seem a little more cooler and
a mosquito activity will be end.

Thank you & Have a nice weekend♪

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆
Yotsuya Business Garden
2-14 Yotsuyasanei-cho, Shinjuku-ku Tokyo,
160-0008 Japan
TEL 03-3358-1913
FAX 03-3358-1914
(Outside of Japan: +81-3-3358-1913)

- Office Hours -
Weekdays 9:00 - 18:00
(Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays: Closed)

No comments:

Post a Comment