Pages

Aug 20, 2019

Summer Resort

Hello, everyone:) This is Business Garden Yotsuya Annex.

I went to Karuizawa(Nagano Pref.)during the Obon holiday. Karuizawa is famous as a summer resort in Japan. There were so many people and cars everywhere with traffic jams.
To avoid crowding, i enjoyed cycling! There are some rent-a-bicycle shops around Karuizawa Station.

First of all, I went to Kumoba Pond(雲場池).




















I was in a wooded area breathing nothing but pure, unpolluted air.

Secondly, I went to Former Mikasa Hotel(旧三笠ホテル).
The wooden of a western style were built in 1906(during Meiji Era). It's designated as a national important cultural asset in 1980. It's expected to close for a several years from this December for renovation.













Lastly, I took some rest at Mikasa-Coffee.










I ate Mikasa Hotel Curry and it was very tasty.

I enjoyed relaxing time surrounded by a wooded area in Karuizawa.

Business Garden Yotsuya Annex
1-6-1 Wakaba, Shinjuku-ku Tokyo, 160-0011 Japan
TEL: 03-5366-4700
FAX: 03-5366-4701

-Office Hours-
Weekdays 9:00-18:00

(Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays): Closed

No comments:

Post a Comment