Pages

Jun 23, 2016

Exhibition of Caravaggio

Hi there,this is Satoe from Shinjuku business garden.

I went to the national museum of western art in Ueno,
there was exhibition of [Caravaggio and his time]
I went to there on last day of that exhibition.


















I arrived at museum and tried to go to ticket counter.
I heard some one said "excuse me!excuse me!"
I looked back,there was a woman with tickets in her hand,
she said she has tickets but doesn't use anymore,
so she want me to use that tickets.
Yay,I got free ticket!!

I really not good at art,I rent a voice guidance device.
That's actually good choice,it makes me interested.

After that,I went to vietnam festival in Yoyogi park.
There was not many people like aroung noon,
















I like vietnamese foods,was really good

Art,Food,and Another culture.
It was good weekends!

Seeya Ciao ciao
**********************************************
Our two people's rooms are available at Shinjuku Business Garden!
If you are looking for an serviced office, telephone answering service,
or mailbox service, please feel free to contact us.
A quick tour is available!

Shinjuku Business Garden
K-1bldg 3F,7-2-6 Nishi-shinjuku,
Shinjuku-ku Tokyo, Japan 160-0023
TEL:03-6890-1111 FAX:03-6890-1151(Outside of Japan:+81-3-6890-1111)

http://www.shinjuku-bg.jp/en/

-Office Hours-
Weekdays 9:00-20:00
Saturday   9:00-14:00
(Sundays and Holidays):Closed


No comments:

Post a Comment