Pages

Feb 4, 2016

hiking in Alps

Hi there,this is Satoe from shinjuku business garden,
It had been only one day snow in Tokyo this year.
Do you prefer more snowy days?

I have done hiking in Alps when I visited to Merano,Italy
That city is near Austria and Switzerland

Look I took this pics on end of April,













We did not have enough equipment,then we changed our mind

There was many rail and Mt,so we went to another trail
















I am very small compared with the Mountain,

I hope I will be there again in this year.

Seeya Ciao ciao
**********************************************
Our one person rooms are available at Shinjuku Business Garden!
If you are looking for an serviced office, telephone answering service,
or mailbox service, please feel free to contact us.
A quick tour is available!

Shinjuku Business Garden
K-1bldg 3F,7-2-6 Nishi-shinjuku,
Shinjuku-ku Tokyo, Japan 160-0023
TEL:03-6890-1111 FAX:03-6890-1151(Outside of Japan:+81-3-6890-1111)

http://www.shinjuku-bg.jp/en/

-Office Hours-
Weekdays 9:00-20:00
Saturday   9:00-14:00
(Sundays and Holidays):Closed






No comments:

Post a Comment