Pages

Jan 14, 2015

Lucky Bag 2015!  

Hi, this is Shibuya Business Garden.

Did anybody get lucky bag this year?

Lucky bag contains goods that much more valuable than the original price.
You won't know until you open it!

What I got for myself without waiting in a line are ........


< Lupicia   > A store specializing in tea!!!

My choice of the bag is mixd tea of flavored English tea, oolong tea, and green tea.
Oh, I got lucky because one of my favorite tea, white peach tea, was inside!

10 tea bags are in the each package so I got 90 tea bags for just 3,240 yen.





There is one more lucky bag I got at the end of 1/2.

Most popular lucky bags were gone but there is unexpected good in what others have left behind.


<   Nishiri    > A famous Japanese pickles store in Kyoto.

I got 8 packs of different kind for just 1,000 yen!





OK, that's it for today.

See you next week!




------------------------------------------------------------------
We have several offices for one/two persons available at Shibuya Business Garden!
If you are looking for an serviced office, telephone answering service, or mailbox service, please feel free to contact us. A quick tour is available!



<Shibuya Business Garden>

http://www.shibuya-bg.jp/
TEL: 03-6892-1111
FAX: 03-6892-1151
Office Hours
Weekdays: 9:00 to 20:00
Saturday: 9:00 to 14:00
Sunday and Holidays: closed Shibuya Business Garden

No comments:

Post a Comment