Pages

Mar 4, 2014

Fishhouse!

Hello everyone! This is Takashima from Business Garden.

I LOVE oysters, and I just went to Fishhouse in Meguro known as heaven for oyter addicts on last Friday after work :9

I have been to several oyster restaurants and bars in Tokyo (and actually I'm going to a new one in Roppongi this weekend!), but Fishhouse is definately one of those restaurants that I can recommend if you'd like fresh oysters.






We first ordered a sampler on which we could try 6 different kinds of oysters from different prefectures in Japan. We liked the one from Hyogo prefecture the best, and we ordered another 12 piecies of those! :9

We also had a Bagna Cauda as an appertizer. Hmm... yum!





Meguro is only 2 stations away from Shibuya by Yamanote line, and the restaurant is located in just 3 minute away from the station :) Highly recommended for all oyster addicts!


Have a nice rest of the week!




No comments:

Post a Comment