Pages

Nov 9, 2019

a grilled Pacific saury

Hello, this is Yotsuya Business Garden.

It's fine Autumn weather in these days🌞

I wrote a blog about Autumn foods before, mainly sweets.
In this time, I write a Pacific saury.

I have watched a news on newspaper or online about
a poor catch of it in this season.
However, a news of catching it was on the top page of
newspaper last weekend.

So, I bought a pack of raw Pacific saury and ate grilled it
for the first time in this season.















It was big one and taste was so good with a lot of fat😋
For me, eating a Pacific saury is the most pleasure after all
in Autumn.

It's was a little bit expensive comparing few years ago.
If it will be affordable, I want to eat it once more.

Thank you for reading.

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆
Yotsuya Business Garden
2-14 Yotsuyasanei-cho, Shinjuku-ku Tokyo,
160-0008 Japan
TEL 03-3358-1913
FAX 03-3358-1914
(Outside of Japan: +81-3-3358-1913)

- Office Hours -
Weekdays 9:00 - 18:00
(Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays: Closed)

No comments:

Post a Comment