Pages

Jul 2, 2016

Eating around Ueno Station!!

Hi! Everybody!!

This is Machiko from Yotsuya Business Garden!!

I often go to Ueno for lunch or dinner with my friend^^
One day my friend let me choose whatever I wanna eat but I couldn`t choose one
so we went to 3 kinds of restaurant on that day!!

First of all we went to TexMex restaurant in Ueno no Mori Sakura terrace.
The name of restaurant was FAM`s HOUSE. We had chicken Fajita here.

After TexMex we wnet to japanese buckwheat noodle(Nihon soba) resutaurant and 
had Tempura and Soba!! This was really good^^



For dessert we moved to Atre Ueno and had American cherry cheese cake^^
This was a good one!! 





Why don`t you have a break around Ueno Station?
Have a great day!!


Yotsuya Business Garden8-37 Sanei-cho,

Shinjuku-ku Tokyo,160-0008 Japan

TEL  03-3358-1913FAX 03-3358-1914(Outside of Japan: +81-3-3358-1913)

- Office Hours -



Weekdays 9:00~20:00

No comments:

Post a Comment