Pages

May 16, 2015

A sightseeing in Otaru

Hi,this is Sakura from Shinjuku Business Garden.

The GW holiday ended very fast!
I went on a trip to Hokkaido for 5 days during the GW holiday.
Today, I'd like to introduce you the city of Otaru with my pictures.

You have to eat fresh and delicious seafood when you visit to Otaru.
I ate this seafood bowl for lunch at Sankaku Market located very close to the Otaru JR station.
                               
The oyster was also delicious!
                               
Otaru is famous for the glass work.
I found many shops and bought favorite one for my grand mother.
I ate a soft cream and a cheese cake at the famous sweets shop in Hokkaido named LeTAO for an afternoon snack. 
Unluckily, it rained that day.
But at the night of the Otaru canal was really beautiful.
Otaru Music Box Museum is famous in Otaru.
Unfortunately,when I arrived there it already closed so I just took a picture as a memory.  

I really enjoyed the time there:)

Have a nice weekend!

------------------------------------------------------------------
We have several offices for one person available at Shinjuku Business Garden!
If you are looking for an serviced office, telephone answering service, or mailbox service, please feel free to contact us. A quick tour is available!



Shinjuku Business Garden
K-1bldg 3F,7-2-6 Nishi-shinjuku,
Shinjuku-ku Tokyo, Japan 160-0023
TEL:03-6890-1111 FAX:03-6890-1151(Outside of Japan:+81-3-6890-1111)


http://www.shinjuku-bg.jp/en/

-Office Hours-
Weekdays 9:00-20:00
Saturday   9:00-14:00
(Sundays and Holidays):Closed

No comments:

Post a Comment