Pages

Jun 19, 2014

My favoreite Obi

Hello, everyone.

One of my life's work is to collect kimono and obi.
I love to wear the Japanese traditional wear, kimono.

This is most favorite obi recently.





















I bought it in Indonesia fabric shop in Kyoto, not Bali!
This shop is not Kimono shop.
In this shop they deal many types of fabrics,
for example, curtain, tablecloth,Indonesia clothes and so on.


It is not so expensive because the material is not silk, just cotton.
I like kind of Kenilworth ivy patterns very much.

In many countries, there are many kinds of ivy patterns, 
I am very interested in these ivy patterns spreading from china to Europe.
Someday, I would like to visit many countries to collect these patterns fabrics!

Yotsuya Annex
Meg


Business Garden Yotusya Annex
Tel 03-5366-4700 Fax 03-5366-4701(Out side of Japan : +81-3-5366-4700)
http://www.yotsuya-bg.jp/annex/en/

Office Hours
Weekdays 9:00-20:00


Saturday, Sunday, and National holidays : Closed

No comments:

Post a Comment